Choosing House Siding Colors in Connecticut
Picking and choosing house siding colors for your Connecticut home is sometimes no easy task. In most cases everyone likes to be safe with a color choice. That means they are thinking about re sale. With hundreds of vinyl siding and trim colors to choose from we are confident you will find a color that will please you. Some points to consider when selecting vinyl siding colors are:
- Use the all the color view finders on our website to help guide you to some preferred colors
- What colors do your neighbors have? So you don’t repeat or copy them
- Your style of home. Some home styles don’t work well with all colors
- Take note of your roof color. Does your roof color go well or accent the siding color?
- Do you live in high traffic area where lighter colors will show more dirt?
- On darker colors that are more subject to fade, Be sure you have a good fade warranty from the siding manufacturer
Your local Connecticut vinyl siding contractor can help you greatly with vinyl siding color choices. It’s a good practice to look at a large sample of vinyl siding when making final siding color choices. Also be sure to look at the colors outside in the sunlight and the shade so you have a good range of what the colors will look like on your home. We can help you find the best Connecticut vinyl siding company for your project.